- Volunteering is a great way to give back to those around you. We have a great group of core volunteers that always welcome new volunteers with open arms. No need to plan ahead, just show up at 7:45am on Saturdays. But if you have any questions or concerns just message us on Facebook.
- Donate clothing; what some people may not value anymore, other people may find valuable
- Donate toiletries; some necessities we take for granted
- Donate financially; for just $10 you could fill 10 people’s hearts and stomachs
- Organize a clothing or toiletry drive to help those in need. Organizing a clothing or toiletry drive is one of the easiest ways to give back. Weather it’s your church, a small group or your place of employment, anyone can organize a donation drive. Please message our Facebook page for more information on how to organize a donation drive of your own.